Joeke.net is part of Green Wolf, located at Nolsebaan 176 2910 Essen,
is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
Nolsebaan 176 2910 Essen
Personal data that we process
Green Wolf processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First name and surname
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Information about your activities on our website
– Information about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and device type
– Date of birth (if submitted for the “birthday” newsletter)
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process.
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete that information. We will send you a reply email, to confirm we have received your request.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Green Wolf processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Processing your payment
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Allow you to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Green Wolf analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Green Wolf tracks your surfing behavior on different websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Green Wolf also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Green Wolf makes [yes/no] decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These decisions are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (e.g. a Greenwolf employee) in between.
How long we retain personal data:
Green Wolf does not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
- Inactive customer accounts are deleted after 7 years. After that period we will only use your data anonymously, for internal reporting purposes.
- The tax authorities require us to keep our records with your invoice, payment and order details for 7 years. After that we only use anonymous data for internal reports. You must also keep the invoices of your purchases for when, for example, your warranty expires.
- If you have your product repaired or replaced by Greenwolf, we keep your report and contact details for 7 years. After that we only use your data anonymously, for internal reporting purposes.
- If you have subscribed to the newsletter or given permission to receive personalized messages, we will keep this permission for 5 years. Even if you decide at some point that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter or personalised messages, we will save the withdrawal of your request. After that period, we will only use your data anonymously, for internal reporting purposes.
- Data that we use to prevent fraud will be stored for a very long time.
With whom do we share your data?
Distribution and logistics partners
In order to process your order, we may work together with distribution partners. These parties receive your customer number, order number, name and delivery address to ensure that they can process your package correctly. We also work together with various logistics partners, such as PostNL and BPost. Our logistics partners get your name and delivery address from us. They need this information to deliver your parcel to the address of your choice.
Other external service providers
We also engage other external service providers to help with various things. Sometimes they also need personal data for that purpose. We only share the data that is necessary for the assignment that the external service provider performs for us. We do not sell your data to these service providers or other third parties. And we conclude agreements with all external service providers in which we agree what they may do with the data.
The type of work that our external service providers perform for us are:
- supporting the delivery of our digital services such as hosting, maintenance and support of our websites and applications;
- supporting our customer service;
- supporting our advertising and marketing campaigns;
- supporting customer research and obtaining ratings and reviews;
- providing financial services, such as payment services, debt collection agencies and credit information agencies.
Sometimes we have to transfer personal data to the government. This may first of all occur if certain government institutions need this data for the performance of their tasks, such as the Tax and Customs Administration. The police or the judiciary may also need certain data in the event of fraud or abuse. Finally, certain supervisory authorities may gain access to personal data in the context of an investigation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
When you first visited our website, we already informed you about these cookies.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via your browser settings.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and/or social media companies. Below is an overview:
We use our own cookies (‘first party cookies’) on the one hand and cookies from carefully selected partners with whom we work (‘third party cookies’) on the other hand.
We also place marketing cookies on third party websites. We do this so that we can offer you the most relevant offers based on your online surfing, searching and buying behavior. With these marketing cookies we also keep track of the advertisements you’ve seen. We use Facebook-Pixel for our online ads. Visitors must give their consent before we can use Facebook Pixel.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Green Wolf and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a reply email to confirm that we have received you email.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Green Wolf would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority.
How we secure personal data
Green Wolf takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or at email@example.com. We will send you a reply email to confirm that we have received you email.